So You Think You Can Dance – Fox.com Show Site
Project: Official Show Website and community for hit reality show and #1 summer show. Build and updated over three seasons.
Title: Director of Online Content
Role: Product & Content lead working with external and internal design and tech integration.
Show Home Page – Auditions Phase:
- Three major site changes per season: Pre-Show, Auditions and Top 20 phases.
- Worked directly with show producers, publicity and sales department to gather content for updates, including live show updates.
- Driving fan engagement by integrating community, promo carousels, videos, photos, standardized content modules, news, extras & more.
- Build individual fan sites for the host, judges and each of the top 20 finalists, each season.
- Launched first online community integrated into Fox.com show site.
- Included custom Brightcove video-player and custom skinning for extended custom video content.
- Live updates and significant fresh weekly content.
- Also below: customizable, viral e-cards for the show.
Top 20 Countdown, contestants eliminated along with live shows:
Show Home Page with more details:
Customizable Shareable E-cards for fans:
Custom Video Player, Built on Brightcove Videoplayer:
Top 20 Finalist Profiles Section: