Marketing and Communications used to be largely about leveraging print, broadcast, point-of-sale and outdoor advertising. But in the digital world nearly everything we knew about marketing and communication has changed radically and quickly.
No only do the web and other digital channels become critical and even central to marcom efforts, all the other channels now have been upended by digital technologies. Now rather than being an add-on channel, digital has become one of the critical drivers to a new approach to most marketing and communication programs.
We help companies with the following marketing and communication areas:
- Marketing and communication strategy and planning
- Digital marketing initiatives
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Viral, guerrilla and stealth marketing campaigns
- Online advertising creative
- Online advertising buying
- Press releases and distribution
- Market research and analytics
- Brand and product image/attitudes measurement
- Traditional media buying
Contact us to get started with your Marcom Strategy and Planning.